Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Society of Illustrators - Jazz Sketch Group Show 2008

I have a piece up on the Members Wall at the Society of Illustrators (right across from the bar on the 3rd floor). It is part of the Jazz Sketch Group Show. This is the only time the Members Wall is opened up to non-members who participate at the life drawing sessions at the Society on Tuesday Nights. The Show will be up for the next 2-3 weeks so if you're in New York stop by the Society to check it out.

This is the piece that's up:


It is also featured on my Nude of the Day blog - 12.25.2007 post

Once I get a shot of the piece wall I'll post it in this blog post.

This is my 3rd year participating in the Jazz Sketch Group Show.

Here is the painting that was up May 2007

Nude of the Day blog post


And the first one from January 2006

Nude of the Day blog post

No comments: